The hAP ac is our most universal home or office wireless device. It is a dual band device with Gigabit ports that allow the full advantages of 802.11ac technology speed, while maintaining compatibility with legacy devices in 2GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz a/n modes.
The omnidirectional antennas allow to mount the hAP ac in any location, and the high power transmitter will ensure good coverage for the mobile devices in your home, office or public location.
Other helpful features include a USB port for attaching extra storage or a 3G/4G modem, PoE output on the last Ethernet port, to power other RouterBOARD devices without needing an extra power adapter and a SFP cage, for connecting active or passive optical network modules.
We have two versions available.
- RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||5|
|Wireless chip model||QCA9880|
|Secondary wireless chip model||QCA9558|
|Secondary wireless standards||802.11b/g/n|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Supported input voltage||11 V - 57 V|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|Dimensions||114 x 137 x 29mm|
|Tested ambient temperature||-20C .. +60C|
|Antenna gain DBI||2|
|Max Power consumption||17W|
|USB slot type||USB type A|
|Number of chains||3|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
wireless parameters may be limited in software, depending on your local regulatory limitations
Ethernet test results
|RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT||QCA9558 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||161.9||1,966.1||345.5||1,415.2||435.6||223.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||125.5||1,524.1||126.5||518.1||128.8||65.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||161.9||1,966.1||334.2||1,368.9||397.9||203.7|
|Routing||25 simple queues||161.9||1,966.1||183.9||753.3||203.3||104.1|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||78.1||948.4||77.8||318.7||77.5||39.7|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results